10" for reading and university (active pen! dual boot?)

10" for reading and university (active pen! dual boot?)

TechTablets › Forums › General › General Discussion › 10" for reading and university (active pen! dual boot?)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #34278
    Mike
    Participant
    • Posts: 2

    Hi,
    I’m searching for a tablet:
    – screen about 10″, full-hd to be able to read pdfs
    – at least windows 10 (makes work easier). As I’m developing on android, dual boot would be great (optional – perhaps second device)
    – 4GB ram, >= Z8300 CPU to use windows smoothly
    – pen with pressure-levels to be able to do some art on the tab
    – at least 4 hours display-on-time for university (the more the better)
    – as cheap as possible (I’m student)
    – keyboard-docking would be great

    I only found Teclast X16 Pro fitting this requirements. Is anything else out there?
    The Teclast is not really cheap…does it make sense to buy a windows-only tab? For android development i could also use my old mobile… But which one to buy then?

    Thanks!
    Mike

    #34279
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Posts: 12

    Teclast Tbook  11

    #34302
    Mike
    Participant
    • Posts: 2

    Seems Tbook 11 is not supporting active stylus… Am I right?

    Have also found Cube iWork11 fitting the requirements. It’s a little bit cheaper than X16 Pro – but with price for keyboard they are both nearly same final price.
    Don’t think there are other alternatives that also support active pen (searched for pens and had a look on the supported tablets).

    If there are no other devices: Which one (X16 Pro/iWork11) to chose?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar