400 bucks in my hand now, looking for a reliable budget laptop or 2-in-1 tablet,

400 bucks in my hand now, looking for a reliable budget laptop or 2-in-1 tablet,

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion 400 bucks in my hand now, looking for a reliable budget laptop or 2-in-1 tablet,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

I posted for this several days ago. Thank you guys so much for giving me advices. I was almost about to order that F7 Plus from Teclast…

BUT!!!

Today CHUWI just drop a bomb on Kickstarter… A 2-in-1 windows tablet called Ubook, with Core M processor, 8GB ram, and 128GB solid state drive, at the price tag of only $349.99(only for the top500 tho)! They finally get rid of the 4GB ram and crappy eMMC storage and released a device that has almost everything I want at this price. Plus, the storage can be expanded to 1 terabyte, which can be very useful for me to put all my CAD drawing and psd files in it.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I would say the Alldocube Thinker i35 if you could find it for around that price and in stock.

Remember that the Ubook might not be available until April/May with crowdfunded tech it seems to take a lot longer.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar