4:3 aspect ratio with stylus?

4:3 aspect ratio with stylus?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion 4:3 aspect ratio with stylus?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joel
    Participant

Do you think it’s likely that any of the Chinese manufacturers will release something Teclast X98 Pro or Onda V919 3G Intel Core M with an active digitizer (preferably Wacom) like the Cube i7 Stylus?

I’d like a tablet with a digitizer but would much prefer one with a 4:3 aspect ratio and at least 4gb ram.

Bill Hedworth
    Participant

I do suspect we’ll have something like that soon, as knowing the Chinese fondness for copies and the fact there really isn’t anything that matches the non-pro surface 3 at the moment.

My perfect tablet would probably be a surface 3 but with a core-m, 4:2 or 3:2, around 10″ with a dockable keyboard and stylus. Perfect.

Chris G
    Keymaster

@bill-hedworth I’m with you on that, a Surface 3 Core M edition would be perfect if its got a SSD too. I’m holding out for the Surface 4, I just hope it’s fanless. I hated the loud fan in my Surface Pro 3. But it looks like it’s not coming out this year.

My ideal (perfect tablet) Must have USB 3 full size port, keyboard dock, kickstand or case that lets you stand it up and at least a Core M. The new Teclast X2 Pro looks interesting….

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password