August 19, 2016 at 6:15 am #47317
Hey folks, I bought a Cube i7 Book tablet in the banggood sale that is on, and I’ve got a few questions:
- What is the best site to buy the keyboard? I didn’t buy it together with the tablet because I wanted different shipments.
- What is the best pen for the i7 Book?
- Can I add a 4G modem? If so which model?
Thanks in advance!August 19, 2016 at 10:13 am #47341mshayanh13Participant
- Posts: 58
August 19, 2016 at 4:10 pm #47368
- GearBest has it for 49 dollars. Cheapest place I saw.
- The Cube pen costs around 35 dollars, but it’s the same as the Dell Venue 10 pen and if you search that on Amazon/eBay, it will be for 13 dollars
- The Fujistu T5000 pen works and it’s around 45 dollars for 2 on Amazon. One good feature is that it has 2 buttons and an eraser
- The Galasy Note 5/ Note 4 Pen work (Note 4 Pen doesn’t work properly for all)
- Wacom Stylus Feel Black and Carbon editions work on the tablet
- There’s a website called surfaceproartist, if you search pen, you should find the pens he tried for the Surface Pro 1/2 which will work for this tablet
- 4G modem can’t be added inside the tablet, but you could always buy a modem and connect to the USB port or however the modem connects
I remember that Chris said there was an M.2 slot for a 4G modem which is why I asked.Nevermind! I confused it with the Cube i9 Review. What pen do you recommend for the tablet? I’ve heard that the screen protector interferes with the pens…August 21, 2016 at 3:27 am #47507
Bump.August 21, 2016 at 11:23 am #47516Mario FajardoParticipant
- Posts: 15
If I recall correctly, the screen protector does not interfere with the Cube i7 Book. What it can happen with the original pen is that it can leave scratches on the original protector due to being a plastic based screen protector combined with the hard tips that the original pen sports. As for 4g connection, if you have an old spare android phone reasonably updated you can use that as a modem. Recall that Android can tether it’s connection via wifi or bluetooth (wifi preferred) and you can just throw it in your pocket/backpack so youo don’t need to use OTG adapters and modems protuding the tablet.August 22, 2016 at 2:59 pm #47640mshayanh13Participant
- Posts: 58
I like the Fujitsu T5000 pen.
The two buttons and eraser really comes in handy.
On Amazon you can get a dual pack for less than 1o dollars more, so I would recommend buying that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.