A few questions about what to buy with the tablet

A few questions about what to buy with the tablet

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book A few questions about what to buy with the tablet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dontuse
    Participant

Hey folks, I bought a Cube i7 Book tablet in the banggood sale that is on, and I’ve got a few questions:

1. What is the best site to buy the keyboard? I didn’t buy it together with the tablet because I wanted different shipments.
    2. What is the best pen for the i7 Book?
    3. Can I add a 4G modem? If so which model?

Thanks in advance!

mshayanh13
    Participant
    1. GearBest has it for 49 dollars. Cheapest place I saw.
    2. The Cube pen costs around 35 dollars, but it’s the same as the Dell Venue 10 pen and if you search that on Amazon/eBay, it will be for 13 dollars
      1. The Fujistu T5000 pen works and it’s around 45 dollars for 2 on Amazon. One good feature is that it has 2 buttons and an eraser
      2. The Galasy Note 5/ Note 4 Pen work (Note 4 Pen doesn’t work properly for all)
      3. Wacom Stylus Feel Black and Carbon editions work on the tablet
      4. There’s a website called surfaceproartist, if you search pen, you should find the pens he tried for the Surface Pro 1/2 which will work for this tablet
    3. 4G modem can’t be added inside the tablet, but you could always buy a modem and connect to the USB  port or however the modem connects
    Dontuse
    Participant

Thanks!

I remember that Chris said there was an M.2 slot for a 4G modem which is why I asked. Nevermind! I confused it with the Cube i9 Review. What pen do you recommend for the tablet? I’ve heard that the screen protector interferes with the pens…

Dontuse
    Participant

Bump.

Mario Fajardo
    Participant

If I recall correctly, the screen protector does not interfere with the Cube i7 Book. What it can happen  with the original pen is that it can leave scratches on the original protector due to being a plastic based screen protector combined with the hard tips that the original pen sports. As for 4g connection, if you have an old spare android phone reasonably updated you can use that as a modem. Recall that Android can tether it’s connection via wifi or bluetooth (wifi preferred) and you can just throw it in your pocket/backpack so youo don’t need to use OTG adapters and modems protuding the tablet.

mshayanh13
    Participant

I like the Fujitsu T5000 pen.

The two buttons and eraser really comes in handy.

On Amazon you can get a dual pack for less than 1o dollars more, so I would recommend buying that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password