Accidentally Reset the Windows (X80 plus) please help

Accidentally Reset the Windows (X80 plus) please help

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series Accidentally Reset the Windows (X80 plus) please help

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pro
    Participant

I’ve tried to reset Windows 10 on my X80 Plus (dual boot) via “Factory Reset”.

After that, the tablet keeps on showing Teclast logo while the progress of resetting stucks on 55% forever.

Then I forced turn off the tablet and cancel the recovery, next it shows black blank screen then goes to dual boot option again, this is repeating all the time and won’t boot into windows. ( I was able to boot into Android, but unable to boot into Windows). Is there any way to re-install the Windows without damaging or removing the Android OS? . I dont have any idea to get into “Repair Mode” in order to use the command prompt for fixing the bootloader in this tablet…

Chris G
    Keymaster

Powering it off like that will break the installation reset. You can try booting a recover USB pen drive and then continue to reset it from there.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar