Accidentally Reset the Windows (X80 power) please help

Accidentally Reset the Windows (X80 power) please help

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series Accidentally Reset the Windows (X80 power) please help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pro 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NameCore
    Participant

Need help…sorry for the bad english..

A moment ago I’ve tried to reset Windows 10 on my X80 Power (dual boot) via “Factory Reset”.

After that, the tablet keeps on showing Teclast logo while the progress of resetting stucks on 55% forever.

Then I forced turn off the tablet and cancel the recovery, next it shows black blank screen then goes to dual boot option again, this is repeating all the time and won’t boot into windows. ( I was able to boot into Android, but unable to boot into Windows). Is there any way to re-install the Windows without damaging or removing the Android OS? . I dont have any idea to get into “Repair Mode” in order to use the command prompt for fixing the bootloader in this tablet…

NameCore
    Participant

All problem is now solved.

I upgraded my Android to version 1.09 (build 20121229) and reinstall my Windows 10 using Pen Drive and a USB Keyboard.

Everything is working normally again.

Ed
    Participant

I did a similar thing; only mine got stuck at 81%.  Can you please post the procedure… thanks.

pro
    Participant

Can you share how you fixed it please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password