Administrative Rights

Administrative Rights

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Administrative Rights

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cat
    Participant

Hi you all!
    I just bought my CHUWI Hi8 tablet and I have installed “Clean Master” on it. At a certain point the application asks me to have “administrative rights” to be able to uninstall some applications from the tablet. Actually it says “you need to get administrative management app”…
    Can anyone please tell me how can I get those Administrator/administrative privileges on the tablet?

Just to say that I am a very fresh Android user and I am not a developer at all; I’m just an ordinary owner of this CHUWI Hi8 tablet but I am very curious about making it faster and more stable and usable.

Thanks!
    CHEERS

Chris G
    Keymaster

This app is in Windows or Android? if it was Android, normally it asks for root.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Quack Duck
    Participant

Go to SETTINGS-> Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the admin which you want to uninstall.

Now uninstall the application. If it still says you need to deactivate the application before uninstalling, you may need to Force Stop the application before uninstalling.

And if it still doesnt solves the prob, its probably asking for root.

Cat
    Participant

OK, but how do you root this

CHUWI Hi8???

I’ve tried with that

Root-tablette-chinoise.net.bat

but nothing happened…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar