Advice re replacing Cube with a Chuwi

Advice re replacing Cube with a Chuwi

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Advice re replacing Cube with a Chuwi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clayton
    Participant

I may have to replace my Cube iWork 10 in the near future, because after 4 years of fairly constant use the none-replacable battery is showing signs of failure. I have been very satisfied with my Cube (now DoAllCube) so will want something similar. After having checked out a number of possibilities I am closing in on the ChuWi H10 , I thinkbut am a bit confused by the numbers of similar models. The one I may want has 6 GB RAM, 64 MBits Windows 10, and ports on the left side, essential requirements. I was put off a bit at first, having read a number of negative reviews and pleas for help until I saw they were from 2 years back. I understand the current model is an upgrade and improved on the original. I would welcome confirmation that this is the case, and perhaps some comment on comparisons with my Cube i Work, the only device of its type I have some experience of (apart from a Quantumn prior to the Cube).

Chris Clayton
    Participant

Not only has there been no response to my query here, there seems to be very little info on this site about the Chuwi 10X, despite it having been available since the begining of 2020. Is there a reason for this I should know about before I make a decision to purchase?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar