AlldoCube KNote 5

AlldoCube KNote 5

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion AlldoCube KNote 5

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  felince 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Rui Jorge Meira
    Participant

Hello,

Does anyone here own a AlldoCube KNote 5? Thinking of buying one, but wanted some feedback before. Also if someone can get me a good coupon discount I would be extremely grateful.

Cheers,

Rui

felince
    Participant

I own the N4100 processor model and I don’t know if you can still get it as the last time I saw it they were selling it with a N4000 processor. Regarding the performance I use it mostly to browse the internet, youtube, maybe a little netflix and reading books in the Kindle application. I recommend using Edge browser as memory usage and processor will be soon overwhelmed after opening more than ten tabs. Also the battery life is on average 4-5 hours. The folio type cover is very bulky so if this is a problem for you I recommend you buying the Teclast X4 instead.  However, the Knote 5 is much cheaper, I got mine on sale for 265 USD which I think it’s insanely cheap. For the price and the usage I completely recommend it, still I wish it had a kickstand and a much lighter type cover.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password