ALLDOCUBE KNote 8 Drivers

ALLDOCUBE KNote 8 Drivers

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion ALLDOCUBE KNote 8 Drivers

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris G 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

John Robinson
    Participant

Hi everyone. I recently got my ALLDOCUBE KNote 8 Windows tablet yesterday and it’s an excellent product. But I formatted the SSD and did a clean install of the tablet. Does anyone on the forum have the backup of the original software drivers for this tablet?

Kind regards.

John Robinson

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have mine, I’ll backup the drivers and add them to the site soon. What do you think of it so far, great?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

John Robinson
    Participant

Hi Chris. Greetings. 🙂 I am a big fan of your videos on your YouTube channel. You are absolutely one of the best very thorough tech reviewers on the internet, period. Regarding your question, the ALLDOCUBE Knote 8 Windows Tablet that I own is phenomenal. The 2560 x 1400 screen resolution for a 13.3 IPS display panel is fantastic for me and it’s very easy for my eyesight also since the brightness at 0% when I use this tablet at night doesn’t strain my eyes at all. The Intel Core M3-7Y30 processor is very fast for all of my basic needs and I can do full 1080P video editing with ease now. I also love that the tablet itself is completely fanless, I have a lot of hearing issues/problems so this tablet being a fanless design is a huge plus for me. The keyboard is fantastic because it’s backlit and its a blue color which is very nice and the keys are very responsive and it doesn’t feel cheap at all. The tablet is slim which is very easy for me to carry in my backpack when traveling or going to the public library etc. I love that it comes with 8GB of RAM and a 256GB solid state drive which is very much needed as a baseline standard for Windows 10 tablet hybrid computers. I like the fact that the appearance of the tablet is very generic and a very simple looking design. ALLDOCUBE has got a winner with their Knote 8 Windows 10 Tablet. This is what the original Cube i9 tablet should have been years ago.

Best Regards.

John Robinson

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes I agree the Cube i9 should have been this and this tablet is really the successor to it. I forgot to dump the drivers and just got home sorry and left the tablet in the studio. So maybe over the weekend I will swing by and pick it up and later upload the drivers.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Here are the drivers: https://techtablets.com/wpfb-file/alldocube-knote-8-doubledriver-dump-zip/

https://techtablets.com/wpfb-file/knote-8-drivers-windows-10-cmd-dump-zip/

One is the doubledriver dump and just in case anything is missing I also made a Windows 10 command prompt export of the drivers.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

John Robinson
    Participant

@chris G

Hi again Chris. 🙂 I just downloaded and installed all of the drivers for the ALLDOCUBE KNote 8 yesterday and I’ve bought and activated my new Windows 10 Pro OEM software and this tablet now runs flawlessly. Thanks again for all the hard work that you do on your website techtablets.com and on your YouTube Channel and videos. It’s very much appreciated.

Have a great day and best regards.

John Robinson

Chris G
    Keymaster

@thegreenhd18 You’re welcome. I’m typing this on my Knote 8, just a quick question is your enter key a little stiff? Mine seems to require a bit more force than the rest of the keys.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

John Robinson
    Participant

@ Chris G

Hi again Chris. The keyboard for my ALLDOCUBE KNote 8, the enter key isn’t stiff on my unit. My tablet and the keyboard are fully working and there are no signs of manufacturing defects at all. It’s rock solid. 🙂

Kind Regards.

John Robinson

Gabriel
    Participant

@chris G Hi again Chris. ? I just downloaded and installed all of the drivers for the ALLDOCUBE KNote 8 yesterday and I’ve bought and activated my new Windows 10 Pro OEM software and this tablet now runs flawlessly. Thanks again for all the hard work that you do on your website techtablets.com and on your YouTube Channel and videos. It’s very much appreciated. Have a great day and best regards. John Robinson

Hi John, Here are the drivers: https://techtablets.com/wpfb-file/alldocube-knote-8-doubledriver-dump-zip/ https://techtablets.com/wpfb-file/knote-8-drivers-windows-10-cmd-dump-zip/ One is the doubledriver dump and just in case anything is missing I also made a Windows 10 command prompt export of the drivers.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for uploading these drivers above. I am having issues understanding how to install them on my AllDoKube 8. After I reinstalled windows 10 on my my tablet, I cant have access to my camera and earphones (they are no longer working).

Please could you give me simple guide on how to install the required driver for these functions.

Thank you.

Gabriel.

Chris G
    Keymaster

@ojigab Hi use double driver to install them, the first (smaller zip file) of drivers.

If not manually install them, right-click the inf and then install one by one, it’s painful to do that but focus on drivers that are missing.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password