Alldocube X is killer of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4?

Alldocube X is killer of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Alldocube X is killer of Samsung Galaxy Tab S4?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hualalai 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sailor John
    Participant

as referring to the Alldocube website is that Alldocube is featuring 2K Samsung super AMOLED display, Hi-Fi, and Android 8.1.

it is very thin and lightweight (6.9mm,500g)10.5-inch tablet with a Samsung AMOLED screen with a resolution of 2560 x1600.
    it powered by MT8176 six-core CPU, 4G LPDDR3 RAM, and 64G eMMC storage. It can smoothly play 4K high-quality movies, support 128G TF card expansion.

Alldocube X uses AKM Hi-Fi sound chip to get an immersive experience when wearing headphones to watch movies. Fingerprint encryption can better protect your privacy. it has 8000mAH battery power with charger and Type C port.

What do you think about it? Alldocube X will compete with Samsung Galaxy Tab S4?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Well, it uses the same screen, but the Tab S4 will have an SD835, much faster! And AKG speakers so better sound. But of course, will cost a lot more than the Alldocube X.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Blackburn
    Participant

only 1 post this looks like Chuwi advert spam to me!

Proud supporter of TechTablets via Patreon
    Tablets: Hi12 dual boot & MediaPad M5
    Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (Global ROM)
    PC: Dell G3 15 1050 Ti undervolted & repaste
    Desktop PC: AMD Ryzen 1700, 16GB RAM, 512GB 960 Evo, Gigabyte 1060 6GB

Hualalai
    Participant

Tab S4 will have an LTE version (which will weigh 1 gram more, 483 grams vs. 482).   I need LTE, so for me, anything without LTE cannot “kill” the S4 with LTE.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-tab-s4/specs/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password