Alldocube X – Max SD Card Size

Alldocube X – Max SD Card Size

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Alldocube X – Max SD Card Size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andy Horsley
    Participant

Hello there,

First post, but i’ve been a regular visitor to these pages for a few years. I’m considering replacing my trusty old Cube i6 (purchased following Chris’ recommendation) with the Alldocube X. I’d like to be able to use a 256gb Micro SD card for storing my FLAC music library on the tablet. I see that Alldocube say that it’s 128gb maximum card size. Just wondered whether anyone had tried a bigger card, or had any ideas about whether it is likely to work? I think that 128gb and 256gb are both SDXC cards so I can’t see why it would not work, unless there are some hardware limitations?

Any ideas on this welcome!

Thanks! Andy.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

It should work. My Samsung 128GB Pro card worked fine and it’s SDXC /U1.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Andy Horsley
    Participant

Thanks for responding Chris. I will give it a try. I see most of the Chinese tablet manufacturers say that their tablets support up to 128gb SD cards only, so maybe they are just covering themselves against compatibility issues.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar