allocating more space without flashing

allocating more space without flashing

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion allocating more space without flashing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cri
    Participant

im happy with my Hi8 dual boot..but was wondering if i can add more storage to the android side without flashing? can make a partition of windows side and merge that partition to android?

thanks

caoliu
    Participant

I have a dual system tablet but I haven’t tried

I allocated more space for my windows(allocating more space for android is different,just for consult)

1. make a win8pe udisk then boot to winpe(x86 with uefi support,USB-hdd is ok,It seems that the cpu doesn’t support win7pe)

2.use deskgenius,delete the recovery partition and android partition(delete  android will not broke the boot menu,you doesn’t need to delete android)

3.create a new partition or merge the free space,i just creat a new and formated fat32,i don’t know if DG can merge ext3 ,you can try youself

you can use a Windows install udisk to recover you system instead of recovery partition.

caoliu
    Participant

good luck.

Cri
    Participant

well being a china tab..mine was short lived..refuse to turn on after a battery flat..since aliexpress has a 1 year warranty i was able to send it..still waiting for the replacement.. 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar