Android factory reset

Android factory reset

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Android factory reset

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ismail 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ismail
    Participant

Hi Chris

If i factory reset the android os on the x98 pro, will the windows 10 os stay the same and not get deleted

Dirk Rafelt
    Participant

There will be no Change made to your Win 10 if you Factory Reset your Android

Ismail
    Participant

thank you

juan
    Participant

thank you

please tell us your experience to put it in the FAQ post that i am trying to do with all your experiences. What about reset android, everything has been done well, any problem?

Visita mi blog de gadgets y tablets chinas
    http://reviewschinas.wordpress.com/

David
    Participant

I did the factory reset on Android. And my Android started up in Chinese language !!!

I had to remember which Icon in Setup had languages in it. Damn, it took me a while before I found where to Switch it to English.

From there I removed all the Chinese Apps. Since I can’t read them, why keep them, right?

And Google Play Store was hidden away in a Folder with a couple of other Icons I needed. Once I found Google Play Store I installed the Chrome browser.

So, the moral of the story is, if you need to factory Reset your Android Installation, Draw Pictures of the Icons you need to find and which position Language is in (1st position by the way) when you select the language change interface. This will make it less frustrating for you.

Oh yeah, on the first reboot Android will go through a bunch of initializations, all in Chinese. I just pressed the buttons with the “shorter Chinese character” hoping that was “No” every time it popped up.

Would be nice if there was a “Language to reboot In”¬†after factory Reset, option.

Ismail
    Participant

Hi

i had the same problem after i factory reseted andoid, but i remembered which icon was language so i managed to change it a minute,

Factory reset does not get rid of the windows os which was a relief and it gets rid of everything on android throughly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password