any new , great and cheep chinese 2X1 ultrabooks comiming soon?

any new , great and cheep chinese 2X1 ultrabooks comiming soon?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion any new , great and cheep chinese 2X1 ultrabooks comiming soon?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris G 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dominique
    Participant

Helo

i am still waiting an hesitating for a great, cheap chinese 2X1 ultrabook, 11″ or 13″!,,,i looked around and there are for me taste nothing realy cool under 300e, sometime great screen, poor baterie, great batery poor memory and so on,,,

What are the better choise or is there new commer soon whitch could be the one

thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, nothing new that I know of things are rather slow on that front. We have the Teclast F5, 11.6″ but 5-hour battery life. The Teclast X6 Pro 2-in-1 tablet but I’m STILL waiting for mine. Ordered it months ago, like 3-4 months ago!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password