Any quality problems for branded Chinese tablets?

Any quality problems for branded Chinese tablets?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Any quality problems for branded Chinese tablets?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bilabong
    Participant

Currently considering getting a tablet from Chuwi, Teclast or Alldocube.

Do tablets from such Chinese brands have any quality issues like those encountered with generic white label tablets from unknown Chinese manufacturers that are commonly found in Walmart or eBay? Like power management issues, battery drain during idle without proper suspension, dead on arrival or WiFi/Bluetooth/LTE connectivity issues?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Not normally no, which is why I review them and not those no-name ones. I have a Teclast X98 Air years old still running, it has been dropped many times too as it’s my 4 years tablet. After 3 years use the battery is a bit worn could do with a new one. But that is normal after hundreds of cycles in 3 years.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Nuts
    Participant

I have a an Teclast X98 Air iii. The battery lasts less than an hour now. I believe the cause is the tablet  turns the screen on regularly when charging which caused the battery to be charged/discharged repeatedly

Cheap electronics get few updates. If the problem is not solved soon after release it likely won’t be

airbites
    Participant

I have a 3.5 year old Teclast 98 Pro and is used daily. The factory battery half a year ago had 6000 mAh instead of 8000 mAh. Nothing happens with the tablet, bluetooth works, wifi works, lan works. Only Windows 10 is problematic because eg bluetooth will not work wirelessly with some hardware and windows 8.1 will work. I The drivers can break the hardware from the update of windows 10. And my winter in the battery lasts 5-6 hours and in the summer up to 8 hours.

90% of laptop, tablet or mini laptops have problems with batteries independent of the manufacturer. Apple is a single-use device that you do not replace batteries without damaging, for example, the screen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar