Any Trustworthy Online Retailers ? ? ?

Any Trustworthy Online Retailers ? ? ?

TechTablets Forums General Online retailers, seller recommendations and reviews Any Trustworthy Online Retailers ? ? ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marvin Green
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased a teclast x98 air 3g from Dealsmachine.com last Friday (10/30). They claimed to have the tablets in stock and they also say they ship within 24 hours . . . . Anyways I found out that was a lie. It is now Friday (11/6). I haqve emailed them every day to check on the status of my package and every day ive been asked to wait 1 or 2 more days. I have managed to get a DHL tracking number from them, but when I search, it only says “Shipment information received.” I called DHL and they said this means they printed a label but have not shipped anything yet. Luckily I used paypal, my main question is do you think I should file a case, or wait to see what happens? What trusted websites out there have fast shipping? Ive heard banggood but there teclast x98 3gs come with the slower Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735

Liam
    Participant

Hey Marvin,

I use Geek Buying and they always come through for me. I’ve ordered around 4 phones and 3 tablets from them.

I recently purchased a Teclast x98 Pro from them and used DHL. It arrived in 5 days to New York!

I tried Gear Best, since they had a great promotion for it, but they never shipped it and kept lying about stock and the ship date. I had to file a pay pal case with them.

Marvin Green
    Participant

Thanks Liam, I live in NC, which warehouse did you order your tablet from? It seems like they have about 4 pages of different Teclast x98 air 3gs when you do a search on their site. Did yours have windows 10 pre installed?

Liam
    Participant

I actually didn’t realize Geek Buying had warehouse options lol. I always get items shipped from China.

I select DHL for 5 day shipping and everything usually arrives within 8 business days. However, I used the slow free option once and it only took 2 weeks from ordering to arrive.

What I usually do is look for a coupon for 5% off or something from promo pro for Geek Buying. Then, with the coupon applied, the DHL shipping is usually covered so it almost makes it like free 5 day shipping.

Marvin Green
    Participant

I just place my order, I wonder how long it will take to recieve my package, Do you remember how long it took from the time you placed your order, to the time it was shipped out

Loba
    Participant

ordered cube iwork8 ultimate on the 4th nov from gearbest and still processing. it says 3-5 working days to dispatch so I’m giving them till tuesday…before they receive a ticket from me. crossing my fingers

Marvin Green
    Participant

Update: Its been 8 days since I placed my order to dealsmachine.com and I just received information that my package has been shipped. Let me remind you I place my order on 10/30. They only printed a shipping label 11/2. I put in a PayPal dispute on 11/ 6, and they finally shipped the package on 11/8. It is expected to be here on 11/11, hopefully I will at least have good news to tell by then.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar