Anyone use CPIMobi to get installs for Android app?

Anyone use CPIMobi to get installs for Android app?

TechTablets Forums Chinese Mobile Phone Discussion General Mobile Discussion Anyone use CPIMobi to get installs for Android app?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Joan J. Perez
    Participant

Nowadays, many developers buy some traffic for increase app rank. Of course there are many companies which cooperate with users and can provide developers with incentive installs from real users and devices on a CPI basis. It will boost your ranking and make you visibly for organic users. One my friend used for this purpose CPIMobi and i want to know if anyone tried it?

Paulo
    Participant

I do not recommend CPIMobi, they don’t deliver and what they deliver is not qualified for you app 95%. I ran 3 campaigns with the baddest experience in that service. Still some dollars (credits) locked with they, no way to deliver or to have the money back. Skype support is mute. One of the many campaigns I trying is to deliver 90 downloads in 10 countries and they did 19 from November 2018 until now. Sad.

Bandoo
    Participant

Buying traffic won’t be a cure if you do things wrong and that’s why advanced analytic tools exist. Some of them are described in the article and if you are involved in app development and marketing, I am pretty sure that the article will give you some valuable info.

Fernanda
    Participant

I use 3pl logistic api in my supply chain management project about which I wrote a blog post. Now I’m developing a mobile version for smartphones, I need to do a little girlfriend. And if you really made a quality application, then you will not need any cheating.

John
    Participant

A very interesting program, but with its own bugs. Good thing I found an article https://computools.com/mobile-development/ that helped me sort out many problems.

Ricky
    Participant

Yes, I Use CPIMobi. And I Installed The Android App.

aida
    Participant

i use it CPIMobi

Netflix apk will permit you to watch mindblowing and interesting tv shows and films in ultra HD resolution at no cost. Download Netflix Original APK ...

Ankit Kumar
    Participant

Yes Joan I have tried this for getting organic downloads after the App Development of my grocery business. In fact, I got a very good response from the folks and it helped me to improve the app ranking on the google play store and apple store. You should just go for it. It really works buddy. All the best!!

Cristelle
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>J’utilise l’API logistique 3pl dans mon projet de gestion de la chaîne d’approvisionnement sur lequel j’ai écrit un </span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>article de blog</span></span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”> . </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Maintenant que je développe une version mobile pour smartphones, j’ai besoin de faire une petite copine. </span><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Et si vous avez vraiment fait une candidature de qualité, alors vous n’aurez pas besoin de tricherie.</span></span>

This will help me

Trent Cole
    Participant

Nice, thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar