Are 'CHUWI' tablets reliable?

Are 'CHUWI' tablets reliable?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Are 'CHUWI' tablets reliable?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Quack Duck
    Participant

So,
    Few days after I ordered the Hi8 my friend scared me saying that brandless tablets are not at all reliable to buy.Who knows if they stop working after a week or so? Or who knows if they just stutter the hell out.
    And, yeah, that scared me.
    Uhh.I should trust CHUWI or not? Im ordering it from gearbest.com. I am very low on my savings, and this is like a do or die situation for me.I ended up spending all the money I had. And I dont wanna end up with what I have left. 🙁 :*(

Chris G
    Keymaster

My 2 cents, all of mine have been fine. My Chuwi Vi10 has been used a lot and is working just fine. None of the tablets I have reviewed have died on me. Only my Hi8 suffered a broken screen because I dropped it.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last year I bought myself a budget smartphone from a smaller chinese company and can give it nothing but praise. My experience with this tablet has also been positive.

Because of your situation (you said it was do or die), maybe you are better off buying a tablet from a retail store; you could return your purchase quickly and easily should anything go wrong.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar