Astrological sign symbols

Astrological sign symbols

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Astrological sign symbols

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lafantana
    Participant

Astrological sign symbols –  are important in depicting heavenly bodies, zodiac signs and astrological aspects. such as conjunctions, trines, and squares, also have unique symbols. The conjunction aspect, symbolized by a circle with a plus sign inside, can be represented as ☌. The alt code for conjunction is Alt + 9884, and its Unicode character is U+260C. In HTML, use ⚜ to showcase the conjunction symbol. Let us move on to the moon, another important luminary in astrology; its symbol is a crescent moon. This emblem represents intuition, emotions and subconsciousness. Emojis to represent the moon are usually used 🌙 as symbols. The moon symbol is assigned the alt code Alt + 15 and the Unicode U+263D. If you embed it in HTML, ☾ will display the moon symbol

shevaandrej97
    Participant

I have to say again how amazing this writing service is! Every assignment they create demonstrates their professionalism and devotion. They’ve been providing their services to me for a while, and I’ve never been let down. Their staff of coursework writers always produces work of the highest caliber, and they go above and above to guarantee client happiness. They’ve got you covered whether you have a pressing deadline or are having trouble with challenging assignments. Believe me when I say that this service is the only one you need to choose if you need a trustworthy coursework writer. You won’t be sorry!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar