asus zenfone 2

asus zenfone 2

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion asus zenfone 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Raj lak
    Participant

Hi Hendrickson,
    Asus zenfone 2 has 4gb ram with intel z3580 quadcore.
    can we flash full windows 8.1 os or dual boot on this phone.like you are flashing windows on these tablets.
    is it possible.
    Thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry but it’s not possible. No bios or boot loader access and it would all be locked out. Intel wouldn’t want people doing this. Would be nice to have a phone would full Windows on it.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Martinski
    Participant

Hi,
    Been looking at the ZenFone 2 as my next new phone. They are starting to list 128GB versions as well. Very interesting !!
    I’ve been thinking to put on the Ubuntu Touch phone OS and then install a Linux version of Virtualbox and creating a virtual machine with almost any OS I want. It’s only an idea at the moment, but, I think it has potential.

Cheers
    Martinski

Martinski
    Participant

Hi ALL,

Just noticed an interesting article here which indicates that the ZenFone 2 bootloader may soon be unlocked thereby allowing custom ROMs etc…

Cheers
    Martinski

zero josh
    Participant

i love Asus ♥

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar