Autocad 2d

Autocad 2d

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Autocad 2d

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  murdic 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Attila
    Participant

Hy! Do you think that Hi13 can use for some 2D autocad drawing?
    I have to buy a new tablet, I have to use a google chrome for my work, some office, maybe video and internet. I have a pc and a HP laptop too, but I think that will be ok for me too. Or I have to find another? Can you offer me? ~400 USD I have for it
    There is a video on youtube chuwi hi12 autocad drawing.

Thank you!

Chris G
    Keymaster

I don’t think the Cherry Trail Z8300/Z8350 will handle it well. The Apollo Lake N3450 might be better, but I would think the Core M3 7Y30 would be best and do you need a good pen input too right? WACOM stylus on the Mix Plus is good. It’s under $400

You can see my recommend tablets here, it’s in the list https://techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: AllDCube KNote 8, 8th Gen Kaby Lake R mini PC, Mi Gaming Notebook.
    Currently reviewing: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (CN edition) Voyo i8 Max, DJI Osmo Mobile 2

murdic
    Participant

Even older 32-bit Atoms will handle 2D CAD OK.   You don’t need rendering for 2D CAD, that’s what sucks the processing.  I’ve used TurboCAD, SharkCAD and FreeCAD on a Cube iWork 10 flagship (z8350) for 3D and 2D work for a couple of years, not many of my models (3D) have more than fifty entities in an assembly but some of them range up over 150Mb file size and they’re still responsive – provided I’m not expecting real-time rendering while I’m manipulating.  Those programs create 2D views and sections themselves from models, instead of the drafter having to do it.  Styluses aren’t the greatest for CAD, mouse and keyboard (increasingly even voice input for parameters) are usually more productive because they give you instant access to zoom and pan, and orbit for 3D, and hot key/short cut access to tools, but pens can be useful for onsite sketch and edits.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password