avoid customs

avoid customs

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    George Kourtesis
    Participant

Hello everyone ,new guy in the forum.What options do i have ordering this laptop in order to avoid customs and vat?I live in Greece.Do you recommend this laptop or wait for the bigger one?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi there,

So far I have only used the Mi Notebook Air 12.5″ version and it’s great I do recommend it, if you don’t need the more powerful 13.3″ model.

I’m using my 12.5″ version all the time, love the keyboard, it’s weight and the over all build of it. Now with my 950 Pro NVMe SSD It’s also super quick. I just wouldn’t edit 4k videos on it or anything demanding. I have my overclocked i7 4790k for that.

I’m in Spain and to avoid customs here you must use the cheaper slow mail like PostNL or China Air. Using EMS you might get lucky. But TNT, DHL, FedEx for me are always stopped and I have to pay 21% and 35 euro document tax.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar