Ayuda Chuwi Hi8 Pro

Ayuda Chuwi Hi8 Pro

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Pro Discussion Ayuda Chuwi Hi8 Pro

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wewine 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Elias Castro
    Participant

Buenas noches, espero alguien me tienda la mano, instale el TWRP en mi tablet y me quede sin tactil, esto solo en android en windows me funciona de maravilla.

e intentado de todo intale el TWRP nuevamente ( versiones 3.0.1 la 3.0.2 y la 2.8 ) con ninguna me a vuelto a funcionar el tactil, tambien instale el android original de chuwi para este modelo y tampoco me funciona el tacto, todo de instala y funciona bien porque la uso con un mouse bluethooth.

Por favor alguien me puede ayudar…

Traduccion :
    Good evening, I hope someone will pitch my hand, install the TWRP on my tablet and I will be out
    of touch, this only on Windows android works great for me.

and tried of all intale the TWRP again (versions 3.0.1 the 3.0.2 and the 2.8) with no to me returned
    to work the tactil, also install the original android of chuwi for this model and neither the touch
    works me, all of It installs and works well because I use it with a bluethooth mouse.

Can someone please help me…</span>

santi_sc
    Participant

Buenas noches, espero alguien me tienda la mano, instale el TWRP en mi tablet y me quede sin tactil, esto solo en android en windows me funciona de maravilla. e intentado de todo intale el TWRP nuevamente ( versiones 3.0.1 la 3.0.2 y la 2.8 ) con ninguna me a vuelto a funcionar el tactil, tambien instale el android original de chuwi para este modelo y tampoco me funciona el tacto, todo de instala y funciona bien porque la uso con un mouse bluethooth. Por favor alguien me puede ayudar… Traduccion : Good evening, I hope someone will pitch my hand, install the TWRP on my tablet and I will be out of touch, this only on Windows android works great for me. and tried of all intale the TWRP again (versions 3.0.1 the 3.0.2 and the 2.8) with no to me returned to work the tactil, also install the original android of chuwi for this model and neither the touch works me, all of It installs and works well because I use it with a bluethooth mouse. Can someone please help me…</span>

Hello, is that I think there are several versions of TWRP for that tablet, you have to find the correct one for your tablet’s compilation number, as long as it is available. The same thing happens with the Android versions for the tablet, each serial number has a different Rom file, are you sure you used the correct one?

Elias Castro
    Participant

I think not where I can verify which one is correct, my serial number is PQ32G221708XXXX.

you help me where I can get it

additional I could install the remix os 2.0 and everything works wonders until you anchor a bluethooth mouse,

less the tactil

santi_sc
    Participant

I think not where I can verify which one is correct, my serial number is PQ32G221708XXXX. you help me where I can get it additional I could install the remix os 2.0 and everything works wonders until you anchor a bluethooth mouse, less the tactil

I think there is no TWRP available for the serial number of your tablet, I only see for 2016 yours is from 2017
    Check this link: https://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1259&extra=page%253D1&page=1

And this I think is the Android version that works for your tablet, so the serial number says: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3jwfmd4lt9vt46b/Hi80PQ32G22170801997Android.rar

You can install this version of Android and verify as if the touch works, use the “flash-no-erase-all.json” option to avoid losing Windows.

Elias Castro
    Participant

download the android package in specific for that serial of a forum of chuwi and I will get the tactile
    functions in android thank you very much friends of the forum … greetings

santi_sc
    Participant

Ok, Greetings

wewine
    Participant

<style type=”text/css”><!–td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}–></style>Thank you for leave website : TA  <span data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"https://betufa.net/&quot;}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":277161,"3":{"1":0},"6":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":[null,2,10855845]},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"8":{"1":[{"1":2,"2":0,"5":[null,2,10855845]},{"1":0,"2":0,"3":3},{"1":1,"2":0,"4":1}]},"10":0,"12":0,"14":[null,2,0],"15":"TH SarabunPSK","16":24,"21":1}”>https://betufa.net/</span&gt;

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password