Bag for Chuwi Hi13

Bag for Chuwi Hi13

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Bag for Chuwi Hi13

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Simone
    Participant

Somebody funded a skin bag or simil skin bag (man version) for Chuwi Hi13, stile for business, more bags are for ipad and are little, and in every shop i visited in my city or little or very big…… or for woman hahaha

I search this bag minimum 2 sides… one for tablet and one for documents A4, i not want together or tablet sometimes after i walk…i can find document in A4 in not perfect conditions

Somebody have my big big big problem hahaha

Lily
    Participant

Fashion Sleeve Bag For Microsoft Surface Book 13.5 Inch Tablet Laptop Pouch Case Protective Skin Cover Stylus Keyboard Cover
    http://s.aliexpress.com/EBR7ZjqY

This is for 13.5″ models and looks very stylish.

Simone
    Participant

For business i find this : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-Men-Casual-Briefcase-Business-Shoulder-Genuine-Leather-Bag-Men-Messenger-Bags-Computer-Laptop-Handbag-Bag/32318910582.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.6933So

is little big for Chuwi Hi13 but i think not so, now i wait it 2/3 weeks that will arrive

clokisk
    Participant

I’m a volunteer. I’ve had enough dogs in my hands in my work experience and my daughter has grown up. I’ve been walking with waist bags for half a year now and I can’t imagine living without them. The first thing about the fanny pack for sale is that while my daughter was growing up when I was bending towards her I always caught the falling bag which could hurt her, so fanny pack was our rescue. Then I noticed the same situation with the dogs. Bending to strap the dog, I caught the bag so it wouldn’t hit the dog’s head.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password