battery bar shows wrong energy level

battery bar shows wrong energy level

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus battery bar shows wrong energy level

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi everyone. A month ago my Cube mix had some troubles.  The Disk partitions were erased without reason. I restored them and then solved posterior  boot problems. Now it works fine but now the battery bar shows a wrong energy level. It may be at 50% and suddenly the warning text of low battery appears. What could be?  Someone with similar problem?

Thanks for your time!

PS: In order to restore the partitions I had to open the tablet to take of and reinstall the SSD disk. When I did this, I unplugged the Battery to avoid shortcuts.

virgo
    Participant

it will die soon, see my post

If you found my answer helpful, you may donate to me at my signature above!

Anonymous

Uff. I didnt think it was the same problem. Today the battery was doing right, but just now when it reached %30 suddenly it fell to %8. Did you open the tablet or disconnected the battery before the problem started? In my case this started just after solve the first problem. ¿Can this battery be replaced?

virgo
    Participant

I didn’t do anything and it just degrading like you said  Ah mine has a small crack at the bottom left of the tablet but this is only tempered glass, not sure if the sock affect the printed board inside

P/s the crack itself is like a 90 degree angle curve, center at the bottom left vertex, radius  3cm-4cm.

The keyboard also failed, it stuck with wrong key, unknown key, although trackpad and USB ports work. I dont know if the faulty belong to the keyboard or the tablet? Now the capacitive Windows button also dead. The last time it was working  when the battery was still charging, yellow led, while the tablet didnt turn on.

Now the tablet can run but with all that failure. Plus more frequent sudden shut off of overheating.

If you found my answer helpful, you may donate to me at my signature above!

Anonymous

UUUFF. Is the  cpu micro overheating? Until now I have “normal” temps, cheeked with  Piriform Speccy . %50 without use, and 80 or 90 streesing it). Or are you talking about other components temps? at the moment my tablet works normal, except the battery drops to %8 when it reaches %30 or %40. I hope no more problems (please no more!). I dont know much about this sort of things, but the  progresive failures you describe sound like something in short. Maybe you should change the battery before to use the tablet again?

ps: by the way, when I say  “stressing” the cpu, I am talking about to play some Hd video, open two or more programs, or render some very simple video (95 gr) . Temps of this tablet are terrible. I dont even think to play games on it. Only for work, specially drawing. And yes, I´ve made the mod and dissabled the turbo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password