Battery Life and usb type-c charging?

Battery Life and usb type-c charging?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Thinker Battery Life and usb type-c charging?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Carlos
    Participant

Hi,

I am evaluating to use the Thinker as a primary desktop (always on, always plugged) as the specs are nice and just fine for office tasks (specially with linux!) but I’ve a few concerns about battery life as I will be having it always plugged so i’m afraid of quick degrading.

So far I have noted that if I connect my charger (Xiaomi type c 45w) when battery is 98% or 99% the charging red led will just be on for a few seconds then after that it will go off but battery % won’t decrease nor increase and in case the type-c charger starts to charge the battery at a lower % (less than 95% or so) in this scenario, similarly, it will hit 100% and then led goes off as well.

I assume the Thinker is doing battery bypass after the led goes off when charging with the type-c charger? If thats the case, is it correct to assume that if kept plugged to the type-c charger instead of the normal AC charger then the battery life would have a longer life?

Any thoughts regarding this would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password