Battery problem? I just received my tablet.

Battery problem? I just received my tablet.

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion Battery problem? I just received my tablet.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BliNDF123
    Participant

I just received this tablet yesterday and first trying to turn it on it would show the loading logo then shut off.  I assumed it was just out of battery so I started charging it, odd thing was it was showing around 60% when I turned it on while connected.  About 2 1/2 hours later it was done and I started using it, everything seemed fine at first as I installed updates and the usual must haves on Windows, but then once again getting around 60% the tablet just turns off.  The same thing is happening in both Android and Windows 10.  Is there anything I can do or is this likely a battery problem?

Edit:  Trying to see if I can figure it out, I charged it to full and used it till it got down to about 57% this time, after 2 hours and 17 minutes before turning off on me.  I connected it to the charger till it was actually booted up and again disconnected it to use it with what was left on the battery.  I just kept repeating every time it would turn off, 37%, 25%, and finally 18%.  Those are long periods of time it stayed on when for some reason it thought it was out of power before and was turning off.  The final time it turned off at 18% it was actually able to drop down to the 6% on the last use before Windows says to connect to a charger.  I’m hoping forcing it to reach the 6% this time will actually now allow the battery to work normally on next full charge.  It’s only an idea but who knows, all I really want is to at least be able to use 85% of what it was advertised as.

Anderson
    Participant

Have you have any more battery problems?

BliNDF123
    Participant

It’s still doing the same thing.  I bought this from GeekBuying, I was actually ordering the Teclast X80 Pro from them but they kept changing the presale date.  They changed the presale date from 11/24, 12/24, to the current 2/24, I was actually ordering the Teclast x80 Pro as a Christmas present for myself.  LOL  So the day after Christmas when the new presale date appeared instead of waiting any longer after all the delays I told them to switch the tablet to the Chuwi Hi8, so far not sure it was worth it, just bad luck I guess?  Long story but it’s been a bit of trouble dealing with them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar