Best 8 inch tablet?

Best 8 inch tablet?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Koobz
    Participant

Hello, i have seen a couple of videos from techtablets and it’s still hard for me to decide on which 8 inch tablet to buy.  I would prefer if it was from banggood  unless someone knows a better website.   i wanted the chuwi vi8 but then people said the cube iwork8 is better, but when i look at the iwork8  some have 5000mah  with z3735f  others have 3300mah with Z8300 intel.. very confusing.    HDMI is important for me,  i read that some tablets hdmi is not very good.

Loba
    Participant

this is because z3735F is bay trail chip which is from last year. the ones with Z8300 or Z8500 are cherry trail which are this year’s chips.

IF I am not wrong, this year’s tablets have microhdmi output while last year mostly do not have or have mini hdmi.

Paradoxez Novel Reader
    Participant

battery life really isn’t my main concern actually. But CPU temp is, at least for me. I’m waiting for an 8″ Z8300 tablet that can run cool because when the CPU temp goes 80c+, I’ll get paranoid that the heat may cause thermal runaway on battery and abruptly explode :O.

And I heard cherry trails series runs a lot hotter than bay trails. Hopefully it’s due to a bug in software and not the CPU’s fault.

BBaker
    Participant

Don’t forget that heat is also the #1 cause of premature failure of a device.  It could cause the lifespan of the device to be much shorter.  You might be better off getting last year’s Z35xx models until the heat issue is resolved by Chuwi/Teclast/Cube/etc.
    However, it you’re not a big gamer or doing heavy number crunching things it could be that you will rarely max out the CPU load for more than a short time (burst-y usage)… so the heat problem *might* not be much of an issue for you.  I’m thinking for most users it’s not an issue???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar