Best Andriod tablet for the money

Best Andriod tablet for the money

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Best Andriod tablet for the money

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  I currently own a number of windows based tablets, the surface 3,  an Asus tablet and the Teclast x98 Air II.

What I am looking for now is a pure Android tablet.  I prefer something in the 9-10″ size.  I was thinking of picking up maybe a Teclast x98 pro since I like the IPS screen they use, and flashing it with a straight android rom, but was wondering if there might be a better option that I’m not aware of.  The things that are most important to me are performance, screen quality and build quality.  I would also like to stay below the $300 price point.  So if anyone has any suggestions I would be very appreciative.

Thanks

Christian Karlsson
    Participant

Xiomi Mi Pad 2 are just 8 inch, but one of the best android tablets for the money.

Queiroz Jones
    Participant

Wow, fantastic! Now I can lock apps and block calls with more security, after downloading this applock, my apps are safe, no one can see them, and more, I can hide photos and other files, photos and video too… you must give a try in this applock!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar