Best tablet for college

Best tablet for college

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Best tablet for college

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katagiri 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bắc phan
    Participant

First, i want to sorry about my bad English, i’m not native speaker

I am in college now, so i want a tablet that i will use in basic work( word, power point,etc)

I already have a laptop(which is quite heavy to carry everyday, and the battery doesnt last long enough for me)

My budget is about 300-400$, the tablet should have 2 usb port at least, upgradeable memory( i dont think 64GB will be enough, even 128GB)

And the battery should last 5-6 hour with basic using like word, chrome

And a gap between screen and glass shouldnt be too thick, i used chuwi hi8 once, and that gap make me annoy so much

So, please help me to choose, i am think about cube i7 book and chuwi h12, the chuwi’s battery is quite good and its screen is bigger, but the spec of cube i7 is higher, and the ssd is much more better than chuwi

Katagiri
    Participant

I just bought a Cube i7 Book, it didn’t arrive yet and I can’t tell too much about it. It’s only 64GB but you can upgrade the SSD by yourself, there is a thread about it at Cube forum.

I heard bad things about Chuwi lately.

bắc phan
    Participant

actually i’ve heard bad things about both 2 brands

another choice is buying an used surface pro 1, with i5 ivy, 128GB, and 4 GB ram, i guess it’s enough for college, but there is a risk when buy used tablet

Katagiri
    Participant

Yes, but Surface is always better.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password