BIOS Settings – Where are you?

BIOS Settings – Where are you?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series BIOS Settings – Where are you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sascha
    Participant

Hi,

i receive my EZBOOK 3 Pro, iam very happy, no keyboard lag, good touchpad and no dead pixels.

But I was very surprised about the bios, only very few settings, no “Advanced Settings”. Is that the same with you? Is a combination of keys known that enhances the settings? that seems to be heavily castrated by the manufacturer!

Everything I can see can be found in the link.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2iVORZhqv2loCC5Q2

Best regards

John
    Participant

I’m the same I have the version 4 with locked bios, anybody figure out how to unlock this version yet ??  Interesting the build date of the BIOS is June , iv seen some v3 with July unlocked

Furkan
    Participant

Thats why you dont have advanced settings. Old bios causes keyboard lag touchpad issues etc. (According to my researches) so they updated the bios and removed advanced settings section. If you want it for CPU power limit you can do it with software method

Sascha
    Participant

Ok, thanks for the information. I would like to install a ssd and completely disable the internal emmc and reinstall windows from a usb stick. I have the fear that this can come with this castrated bios to problems. Has anyone experiences?

I would buy the following ssd
    Crucial MX300 275GB SATA M.2 (2280)

Thanks alot

Furkan
    Participant

What is that mean?

Jason
    Participant

I too have these bios with no advanced options. Guessing no update? I see there is an software hack for the cpu increase.. not one for the hd?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sascha
    Participant

Ok here are my expirience.

I buy the SSD (Crucial MX300 275GB SATA M.2 (2280)), she was immediately recognized without any problems.
    Next i boot from an USB Stick with Windows 10 (1709) i prepared it with the “Windows Media Creation Tool”.
    In the Windows Setup i delete all partitions from the internal eMMC and SSD. Then i create a new partition on the SSD and install Windows on it.

What can I say, it works perfectly…because of the many negative experiences here in the forum I was afraid if it works.

Enclosed a screenshot from diskmark.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eGJfmBaZQ7devacS2

Liam
    Participant

That is some nice read/write speeds Sascha, thanks for sharing your experience.

tetageek
    Participant

Hi,

I have same problem here. My bios does not have Advanced option and same EVALUATION COPY….

administrateur web du site Objets publicitaires écologique

Luca
    Participant

Moved to a dedicated thread.

sorry for spamming a bit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar