blank screen when booted

blank screen when booted

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series blank screen when booted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Chang Edmund
    Participant

Hi there,

I just got my tbook11 dual boot from aliexpress 2 days ago, and today when I booted it up, there was just a blank screen, nothing appears, not even the teclast boot up. Any advice to what I can do about it? I tried contacting Teclast to no avail. And is there a way to hard reset the tablet?

Chang Edmund
    Participant

Update:

I brought it to my local repair shop, and after taking a look at it (without prying it open) and from what I described to them, they guessed that it was a hardware issue. Was suggested I connect it to an external monitor, which I did. After hooking it up to a monitor, it shows that both the OS’s work, and I assume it is an issue with the display. There’s backlight, but only that. Any suggestions?

Acidjazs
    Participant

Hi

I experience the same. Do you resolve the problem?

Chang Edmund
    Participant

Hi, I returned the tablet back to the seller. It was the easier way. <!–more–>

Offa
    Participant

I have the same issue with my tbook11, but after 2 days powered off, the screen was working normally again. 2 hours of use later… screen went black again. Booting up windows 10, the system started an automatic repair process. It doesnt change anything and I tried a windows recovery, but the system crashed at 5% of progress. The bootloader does not work since the screen got black, and i cant get into BIOS by pressing ESC Key.

Silvio Cauchi
    Participant

Me too i am experience the same problem. did anyone resolve the problem?

GP OSRS
    Participant

i got a similar problem. my screen turns black after pressing the power button (https://vid.me/z1oH)

any solutions?

Marco Bernardi
    Participant

SAME PROBLEM  the only available solution is return in warranty

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar