Bluetooth keyboard issue

Bluetooth keyboard issue

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi13 Forum Bluetooth keyboard issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hey Guys, I try to use a bluetooth keyboard for Hi13. it tooks a while to find and pair the keyboard.

BUT, the screen  dimmed to 0% and the touch screen stops working and you can not control the tablet anymore.

I try several time and always like this. Do you guys have similar problems? thx a lot

Simone
    Participant

my keyboard bluetooth (samsung for tad s2) work, i have only the problem… sometimes lose connection, close and open keyboard and come back work fast and the installation was easy and fast and windows done all alone

sorry my english language

Daniel
    Participant

my keyboard bluetooth (samsung for tad s2) work, i have only the problem… sometimes lose connection, close and open keyboard and come back work fast and the installation was easy and fast and windows done all alone sorry my english language

Thanks, @simone. strange that I have this problem, I will try another one to see if my problem still exist.

Mele
    Participant

No problems here connecting BT keyboard. there has been reports people having problems to connect BT devices after upgrading to win 10 creators update

It seems that the problem is only with broadcomm Bluetooth.

Simone
    Participant

My windows 10 is full update and i haven’t problem, i don’t know if interest but i use one software search all drivers for me, and update more my drivers intel and others for usb and more, but not must update the driver of touch screen or stop work and you will need a keyboard usb and mouse usb and adapters for repair the driver.

P.s. windows update not found this drivers that have find the other software

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password