Bluetooth/WiFi Issues

Bluetooth/WiFi Issues

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Bluetooth/WiFi Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Baylor
    Participant

I’ve run into a frustrating problem that I can’t seem to solve. I recently ordered a Bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). As soon as I paired the device with the i9, my WiFi speeds took a nosedive. The strange thing is that I’ve been using a Bluetooth gamepad (Xiaomi) for weeks without issue. Since this came up, I’ve tried reinstalling drivers, installing new drivers, updating the BIOS and messing with device settings. Nothing I’ve tried seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yaroslav
    Participant

It is necessary to use a bluetooth 4.0, and the problem should go away! Your mouse has a bluetooth 3.0 and 4.0, the game pad and WiFi works fine.

Bonnom
    Participant

All bluetooth variants except for 4.1 use the same frequency as 2.4ghz wifi. I can’t think of a solution yet.
    What you can try is to take a look at the wifi channels in your neigborhood and change the wifi channel.

There are multiple programs and apps that can help analyze what channels are mostly used and interfere with your router. inssider is good for desktop. Wifi Analyzer for android.

matteo pasqualon
    Participant

I’ve run into a frustrating problem that I can’t seem to solve. I recently ordered a Bluetooth mouse (Logitech M337). As soon as I paired the device with the i9, my WiFi speeds took a nosedive. The strange thing is that I’ve been using a Bluetooth gamepad (Xiaomi) for weeks without issue. Since this came up, I’ve tried reinstalling drivers, installing new drivers, updating the BIOS and messing with device settings. Nothing I’ve tried seems to work. Does anyone have any suggestions?

have the same problem…i tried many kind od device without result…some one had solved??

Marcel
    Participant

have the same problem…i tried many kind od device without result…some one had solved??

Use a Mouse with new Bluetooth technology

matteo pasqualon
    Participant

i have ARC mouse from microsoft surface edition with BT4.0 so the problem come like an hardware issues from icube..

Yaboi
    Participant

I have these bluetooth headphones. Connecting these with the Cubei9 causes my wifi speeds to plummet. Newer bluetooth devices do not solve this problem!

matteo pasqualon
    Participant

<i>I bought a new wifi dongle (slim profile) and my problem is solved. </i>

Yaboi
    Participant

I was looking at getting one… Especially a dongle that has wireless A/C so I can take advantage of 5 GHz bands and faster speeds. Which one did you go with?

matteo pasqualon
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password