BMAX Y13 H2M3 pannel brightness issue

BMAX Y13 H2M3 pannel brightness issue

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion BMAX Y13 H2M3 pannel brightness issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hello,

I have purchased newer release of BMAX Y13 (H2M3) and after couple of days of use i noticed that screen brightness adjustment does not work correctly. When changing from 100% to 0% screen looks like it changes only from 100% to 70% max. Currently only workaround i found is to use DimScreen application to force less brighter look, but it’s not a perfect solution. Is there any other options to fix it (BIOS settings, new drivers or BIOS versions ect.)?

From Chris review of the first gen Y13 screen dimming looks far more better.

Felix
    Participant

Yeah I’m using this program for screen filter https://www.nelsonpires.com/software/dimmer

I don’t think there is a solution, they change the version of the computer without notice, for example new version also has better backlight and delete key in top right instead of a blank key. With my old Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 I could get 9 hours of use with screen at 0%, so it’s a shame the BMAX doesn’t allow it any more.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar