BMAX Y13 tablet mode not disabling keyboard

BMAX Y13 tablet mode not disabling keyboard

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion BMAX Y13 tablet mode not disabling keyboard

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by por.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mlancast
    Participant

My BMAX Y13 is not entering tablet mode correctly. Firstly, when I flip the screen back Windows is not entering tablet mode automatically. Secondly, when I enable tablet mode manually the keyboard and trackpad are still remaining active, making the device pretty much impossible to use in tablet mode as just holding the thing will cause a ton of random key and mouse inputs.

Anyone encountering this or know of a fix?

souk
    Participant

My BMAX Y13 is not entering tablet mode correctly. Firstly, when I flip the screen back Windows is not entering tablet mode automatically.

Can i play happy wheels?

Bubbows
    Participant

I also have this problem after a fresh install of Windows 10. Screen orientation works but tablet mode does not activate automatically, + the keyboard and track pad remain active. Has anyone managed to fix the issue?

I have contacted Bmax customer support , but no answer as of yet.

Marco
    Participant

you need to install HingeAngle Service. the driver is provided by the manufacturer; just download the driver archive from the download area af bmaxit.com

por
    Participant

you need to install HingeAngle Service. the driver is provided by the manufacturer; just download the driver archive from the download area af bmaxit.com

Where do you find the download area?

Bubbows
    Participant

Thanks. I have tried that, but it did not fix the issue. I may well have done it wrong however. I am not that experienced in troubleshooting. I updated the hinge sensor drivers and installed hinge angle service from the Bmax driver folder, but nothing has changed.

Are you offering this advice based on your own experience with a Bmax or is it more general advice?

por
    Participant

Why do you keep a laptop which doesnt work properly?

You will not fix this problem with re-installing you driver or something like that. Just exchange it.

P.S.: The Download Area on bmaxit.com is hidden on the mobile version.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password