BMAX Y13 tablet mode not disabling keyboard

BMAX Y13 tablet mode not disabling keyboard

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion BMAX Y13 tablet mode not disabling keyboard

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    mlancast
    Participant

My BMAX Y13 is not entering tablet mode correctly. Firstly, when I flip the screen back Windows is not entering tablet mode automatically. Secondly, when I enable tablet mode manually the keyboard and trackpad are still remaining active, making the device pretty much impossible to use in tablet mode as just holding the thing will cause a ton of random key and mouse inputs.

Anyone encountering this or know of a fix?

souk
    Participant

My BMAX Y13 is not entering tablet mode correctly. Firstly, when I flip the screen back Windows is not entering tablet mode automatically.

Can i play happy wheels?

Bubbows
    Participant

I also have this problem after a fresh install of Windows 10. Screen orientation works but tablet mode does not activate automatically, + the keyboard and track pad remain active. Has anyone managed to fix the issue?

I have contacted Bmax customer support , but no answer as of yet.

Marco
    Participant

you need to install HingeAngle Service. the driver is provided by the manufacturer; just download the driver archive from the download area af bmaxit.com

por
    Participant

you need to install HingeAngle Service. the driver is provided by the manufacturer; just download the driver archive from the download area af bmaxit.com

Where do you find the download area?

Bubbows
    Participant

Thanks. I have tried that, but it did not fix the issue. I may well have done it wrong however. I am not that experienced in troubleshooting. I updated the hinge sensor drivers and installed hinge angle service from the Bmax driver folder, but nothing has changed.

Are you offering this advice based on your own experience with a Bmax or is it more general advice?

por
    Participant

Why do you keep a laptop which doesnt work properly?

You will not fix this problem with re-installing you driver or something like that. Just exchange it.

P.S.: The Download Area on bmaxit.com is hidden on the mobile version.

Gareth
    Participant

Would it be possible for someone to send me the HingeAngle Service download please? I have tried to access the download page on the BMax page however it will not accept my pin on the bottom of my Y13? Thanks

Bubbows
    Participant

I just tried it and it and it got me into the download area. The code for the Y13 is ‘H2M1’. If you do manage to fix the issue can you post some instruction back here please.

Gareth
    Participant

Thanks did you have to make a Baidu account and use their downloader software to get the drivers?

Gareth
    Participant

UPDATE: I finally got the auto rotating into tablet mode working on a clean windows install that I have used.

I managed to download the drivers from the BMax website which for some strange reason turned to a OneDrive link whereas as it was a Baidu link yesterday.

I then unpacked the drivers and ran the setup.cmd and went through all the driver installs reset the laptop and it now works fine asking me to go into tablet mode and also keyboard is disabled.

Rosario
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem with y13 n4120.

I downloaded official driver but there isnt setup.cmd in the folder. So i cant reinstall driver automatically.

Ben
    Participant

I also have the same problem (with a y13 n4120)  after a win10 update. I went to the BMAX website. My laptop says on the back that it is a H2M3. When I used that in the download section there was a large zip file with drivers, but there is no GSensor stuff in the zip file.

Does anyone know where to find the GSensor stuff for the H2M3?

Brajan
    Participant

Hi guys,

I found the solution ,you need to download the drivers for the h2m2 model. You will have zip called “Drivers_20200324”. Then just extract this and run the “InstallDriver.cmd”

link to drivers: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AFMaKSYFf1I9BIg&id=47E5495E3A662CCE%21838&cid=47E5495E3A662CCE

link might be not available later

Shawn
    Participant

I’ve tried a fresh install with the latest drivers listed above and from from Intel and it still will not disable the keyboard and trackpad when flipped.  Very frustrating.

You get what you pay for I guess.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar