Boot Chuwi Hi10 from an USB

Boot Chuwi Hi10 from an USB

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Boot Chuwi Hi10 from an USB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cristian Viaplana
    Participant

Hi everyone!

I have had my hands on my Chuwi Hi10 for almost two months and the last one with the Keyboard. It is not the first batch since it has the blue 3.0 usb and it runs under x64. I must say that I am very happy with this tablet and it goes perfect when I need to travel.

I have been trying to boot the Chuwi from an USB where I have an Ubuntu SO. It is an USB that so far has worked on all the other pc’s I’ve tried it before (more than 10). However, in this case I am unable to boot my Chuwi from the USB. I have modified the boot preferences from bios, and nothing happened.
    I have tried to press F7 and then select UEFI: USB bla bla bla… and nothing happens… it just appears the Chuwi screen a couple of times and it finally boots Windows 10… Does any of you know what could I do in order to boot it from the USB? Is it actually possible?

Thank you very much in advance and let’s hope someone can bring some light here.

Cristian

Domingo
    Participant

Same here.

Did you find a solution?

Thx

Jøran
    Participant

I have the same problem as well:/

Russ Dyer
    Participant

Same Here and wanting to boot kali from usb on my hi10

Fdo
    Participant

Did you try disable UEFI?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar