Bricked android?

Bricked android?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion Bricked android?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krille Muspk
    Participant

I just started android for the first time on one of my hibook, and downloaded the lastest chuwi update I think it was (maybe it was some other kind of update), It was 105mb big.
    After I downloaded and clicked update, the hibook restarted, but nothing happend after that, it was just stuck at a black screen. I powered the tablet off and restarted it and clicked on the android boot icon, but now it is just stuck at the “Intel Inside” menu. Windows 10 still works though.
    I tried to enter into Android inside windows 10, but it doesnt help either.

Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Andy B
    Participant

How long did you leave it on the black screen? I think it was updating without a status indicator.

Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Krille Muspk
    Participant

Not for very long cause I didnt see that it was updating. Maybe 2,5 minutes. So that could be the reason why its not booting now.

Krille Muspk
    Participant

Think I just gonna try to reinstall android on the tablet.

The Instruction to Flash Android on HiBook (Win10 Remained)
    http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1283-1-1.html

Krille Muspk
    Participant

I just reflashed my android and it started to work again :)!

Andy B
    Participant

Great news, Krille!  They really need to display a warning to not interrupt it.  The blank screen is screwing a lot of people up I’ve noticed.  I just now updated an HP laptop and it also rebooted to a blank screen for a while.  It quoted up to 2.5 minutes. But they were considerate enough to display a RED TEXT warning beforehand!

Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Daniele Mandato
    Participant

I just started android for the first time on one of my hibook, and downloaded the lastest chuwi update I think it was (maybe it was some other kind of update), It was 105mb big. After I downloaded and clicked update, the hibook restarted, but nothing happend after that, it was just stuck at a black screen. I powered the tablet off and restarted it and clicked on the android boot icon, but now it is just stuck at the “Intel Inside” menu. Windows 10 still works though. I tried to enter into Android inside windows 10, but it doesnt help either. Anyone know how to solve this problem?

Can you tell me your android version? I received mine today but i cant see any update, plus someone have instruction to flash the new bios and how can i see if mine already have latest bios?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password