Bush Windows Tablet, Need Help Regarding Installing Windows

Bush Windows Tablet, Need Help Regarding Installing Windows

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Bush Windows Tablet, Need Help Regarding Installing Windows

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sheriff Woody
    Participant

Hi Guys!

I bought this new tablet from Argos, Bush Eluma B1 8 Inch 32GB Windows Tablet

I messed up a bit. when I started the tablet first time! it asked me to update it to windows 10! which I did! but after the installation, I find out It was an upgrade to Windows 10! this tablet has 32gb internal, which was nearly all filled with upgrade! Every thing was running fine. Thn I reset the tablet so I can recover some space. During reset it says, you wont be able to restore back to window 8.1 Which I dont need so I reset.

After resetting the tablet wont boot windows, it kept rebooting and displaying error message. inaccessible_boot_device

Its on boot loop!

Any Idea how I can fix this. please let me know thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

That looks like a relabeled Chuwi Vi8 to me.

You will need to use another PC and make a recovery USB install disk. The easiest way is use the media creation tool from the MS site for Windows 10 here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Make a USB install stick an then using a usb hub boot to the bios and later the usb drive. See if you can run repair PC. best of luck!

If that fails, you will need to do a fresh install.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Sheriff Woody
    Participant

Thanks for the fast feed back Chris! Im at the moment making a bootable usb of windows 10!

Unfortunately I dont have a usb hub! but I have 1 question! the ordinary Windows which we can use for Desktop PCs will work on tablets or they have a different version?

And for some reason i cant download the ISO from Media creation tool! it download and verify it! thn it goes to the next step which says! creating media! and after 30  -40% it gives me error! tried twice!

Sheriff Woody
    Participant

Hi, me back again!

I got the USB hub! and the keyboard is working! I can get into BIOS with ESC key! I have also connected the USB flash disk. But I cant get into the USB boot menu! I tried all the keys. nothing seems to work. keyboard is working fine in BIOS.

Can anyone tell me what is the key for the USB menu?

thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar