Can anyone help me with the Mi Notebook pro?

Can anyone help me with the Mi Notebook pro?

TechTablets Forums General Online retailers, seller recommendations and reviews Can anyone help me with the Mi Notebook pro?

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonz.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonz
    Participant

Hello im lookimg to buy the mi notebook pro but i have some questions do the newer models have any grinding fans issue and isnthe battery good and not dodgy and where can i buy an au adapter for this notebook? Thanks

geometry dash
    Participant

I should express that I like this article so a ton and moreover using it in regular. I believe you would continue sharing better than average articles here.

geometry dash

Devonte
    Participant

I fully support you.

Thomas Jaxon
    Participant

Hello! The newer models of the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro (released in 2019 and later) have reportedly fixed the issue with grinding fans that was present in some earlier models. As for the battery, it has been reported to have a good lifespan and performance. However, like any battery, it will degrade over time and with use.

Regarding the AU adapter, you can purchase one from most electronics stores or online retailers that sell adapters and converters. Just make sure to check the voltage and current specifications of the adapter to ensure it is compatible with the Mi Notebook Pro.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar