Can anyone tell me how to change the boot option sequence??

Can anyone tell me how to change the boot option sequence??

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Vi8 Discussion Can anyone tell me how to change the boot option sequence??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mark Vitelli
    Participant

RE=POST = I have gotten a refund fro Pay-Pal as Gearbest was completely horrendous at customer service. I am reposting my problem (I cannot seem to find any answer from anywhere) :ink to Video I made on YouTube that Gearbest says they cannot see.  – HELP!!! While upgrading Chuwi Vi8 I am stuck in an endless reboot loop. Splash screen with the “Chuwi Logo” then the circle rotating then blank. Then Windows name at the bottom of the screen with the waiting circle. Then turns off power and shuts down, starts back up and a white frame appears briefly at the top half of the screen and the cycle continues. Can anyone help?? I powered down attached a keyboard and restarted hitting the esc key until I entered the setup menu. I have no idea if there is anything in there ti help me. I can boot into Android with no problem at all. Works just fine. Is there a recovery mode I can get into for Windows 8.1 (I am fine with that) I do not want to spend $75 an hour for a tech on a tablet that cost $70. Someone out there has to know how to fix this (BTW Chuwi Tech Support – No help at all) ALSO this was sold with the written notion that this tablet was upgradable to win 10. – VIDEO: https://youtu.be/TrbtDoa_i4I

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar