Can core m3 tablet run chrome os

Can core m3 tablet run chrome os

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Can core m3 tablet run chrome os

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Super
    Participant

I been like 2 mon ths since I am looking for the perfect tablet for myself. What I am looking for is 10inch+ screen, minimum 4gb ram and minumum 64GB hd, very very fast cpu and especially gpu as I would like to play heavy games and big battery, also hdmi and usb3 ports.

There is none.

Iphone ipads have almost all the specs bar usb3 and hdmi and their locked os which is a deal breaker.

The apollo lake cpu’s have decent cpu power but quite weak gpu for windows, it doesnt support arm android so another dead end.

Most atom dual boots are good in ports and screen etc but lack the juice.

I have no idea when snapdragon 835 will come out if it will at all and there is only one 820 tablet which is very expensive and 820 is like 2.5 more battery eater the  835 but I don’t mind that.

I perfer it android because of touch friendly and huge amount of apps and especially games which dont require power horse gpu, snapdragon 820 and 835 are enough for all gamea.

but I like windows 10 very much too and core m3 has enough juce to play just old games in windows but since chrome os is build from Linux and chrome os can use playstore games and apps along with the browser then it’s perfect match.

I know asus has that core m3 chrome book.  But can chinese core m tabs can run it like cube i9 and mix plus?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar