Can I install Android only on this Tablet????

Can I install Android only on this Tablet????

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums v919 3G Core M Discussion Can I install Android only on this Tablet????

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by sue.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sue
    Participant

Hi,

Bit of info so you know where I am coming from….

A friend purchased this tablet, albeit after I had returned mine but anyway she wants to have only Android and as she is even less knowledgeable than I am I decided to ask this community for assistance.

I would like to install Android only on this tablet if Possible but, I have a problem…. the tablet sees the usb stick in android but I can’t open it, yet in Windows it opens, so I need to have a work around to install just android.

Can this be done or is she stuck with it like it is? Is there away to root it or something?

Hoping someone out there can help us.

Regards granny1

sue
    Participant

Hi,

Does anyone Know???

sue
    Participant

Ok, I am going to put out my idea and if anyone has any thoughts on it I would appreciate it.

I will make sure that the OS is Windows and then connect the usb keyboard etc and try to flash the Android Firmware, it may work or it may not.

I don’t think we have a lot to lose as it is at the moment android is not working and windows is crippled.

My friend brought this with her debit card and has not had a lot of success requesting a refund.

So this is a last ditch attempt.

Regards Granny1

sue
    Participant

hi update,

andrea has decided windows is better than nothing as it is uite fast

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password