Can the Mix PLus be charged over USB-C?

Can the Mix PLus be charged over USB-C?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus Can the Mix PLus be charged over USB-C?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Miwashi
    Participant

I’ve seen different reports, some say it can, some say it can’t. I just tried using a normal 2A USB charger with a USB-C adapter, and it won’t charge.

Has anyone got it to charge over USB-C?

EROLoLICON
    Participant

I made mr friend buy this tablet and a charger (iVoler 75W) with USB PD (power delivery).

Chris in another post advised this charger so i’m pretty confident it’ll work.

I’ll let you know in two weeks.

eljuggy
    Participant

Lol, I have never used the standard charger, only USB-C. (the accessories below arrived much earlier than the cube mix plus)

Charge time is around 1h50 for an almost full charge.

My Setup :

a “RAVPower 36W Type-C & USB Dual Port Fast Charger” + “dodocool 7 in 1” hub.

I have a USB dac plugged on it + HDMI.

So I plug my Cube mix plus with its  USB C port and I’ve got a monitor + dual speaker + charge (also an external HD) immediatly.

I also connected on the Hub a USB switcher with Keyboard and mouse and printer that I share with my gaming PC.

Since I bougth my cube mix plus I don’t use anymore my gaming PC … except when gaming !

I’m really happy with this tablet.

Miwashi
    Participant

I’m also curious to know, can this charge a mix plus?

Is it possible to use a usb-C charger with an adapter head to fit this, and charge the mix plus?

Wylver
    Participant

no

Sjoepap
    Participant

Lol, I have never used the standard charger, only USB-C. (the accessories below arrived much earlier than the cube mix plus) Charge time is around 1h50 for an almost full charge. My Setup : a “RAVPower 36W Type-C & USB Dual Port Fast Charger” + “dodocool 7 in 1” hub. I have a USB dac plugged on it + HDMI. So I plug my Cube mix plus with its USB C port and I’ve got a monitor + dual speaker + charge (also an external HD) immediatly. I also connected on the Hub a USB switcher with Keyboard and mouse and printer that I share with my gaming PC. Since I bougth my cube mix plus I don’t use anymore my gaming PC … except when gaming ! I’m really happy with this tablet.

have you tried charging your mix plus with a USB C powerbank already?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar