can you confirm .. is it compatible

can you confirm .. is it compatible

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda v116w Core M Discussion can you confirm .. is it compatible

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mohaned khalid
    Participant

I am intressted in buying the onda v116w .. not the core my one … becouse of the bright and the high resolution screen and the dual boot option and the full size USB port … after researching I couldn’t find something match it on the market and you dump it and give a low rating becouse of some issues that could be a defect your unit not the whole product … I couldn’t find someone to confirm what you said
    and the other issue standing in my face that the keyboard dock … which didn’t make any appear till today .. so I make some research on the the Web and I find this keyboard on Ali express site which come with 2 USB ports and it says it compatible with the onda v116w
    Original Magnetic Keyboard for Cube Iwork11 Tablet build in 2 USB Ports High Quality
    my question is can you confirm is it compatible with the onda v116w
    and another question did you check if the onda v116w core my dock is compatible with the v116w
    last question can you confirm if the heating issue and the buzzing issue are unit defect
    and thanks 🙂

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

I review the unit as is, as I got it. I could have wasted money and ordered two more and then review the best one without the heat issues? But that wouldn’t be fair at all. Onda I’m sure would love it if I did that. They could have sent me a “golden” one which they hand picked to be perfect in everyway. But most people only order one and expect it to be good out of the box right?

Where I might have really dumped it was the fact that It only supported Chinese, factory reset it and I was stuck on Chinese and had pay for a Windows key and install it myself. It was a nightmare.

So It might have be faulty, but i doubt that flimsy build quality that was almost opening up on me and material would have been changed.

It has great 1080p screen, super bright. As for the keyboard dock, that Cube one will not fit it. The tabs are spaced out more on the Cube. The dock is the same as the Chuwi Vi10, Teclast X10HD 3G or the PiPo W3 one.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

mohaned khalid
    Participant

i really liked the concept of the onda v116w … and as you said it’s not full polished
    so what can you recommend for me
    something with large and beautiful 11.6 1080p screen with dual boot and full usb ,HDMI and in the same rang of price … and of course has detachable keyboard and track pad
    because i am really into tablet laptop thing

Chris G
    Keymaster

The Pipo W3F hasa full USB port and a sharp 1920 x 1200 screen. And there is the teclast X16HD, but no full sized usb port.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

mohaned khalid
    Participant

the Pipo w3f has a small emmc (32g) and it’s not good for dual booting
    it whould be perfect for me if it has 64g option
    and the teclast X16HD would be great if it has the full sized usb port
    what about the Cube Iwork11 seem perfect ?
    Cube iwork11 i7-cr 2GB/64GB
    you didn’t review it … and i could’t find any review on the web
    what do you think about the build quality of it ?
    and dose it come with full sized usb port?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, Cube have one of the best build qualities of the Chinese brands I have reviewed so far.
    That iWork11 haev a micro usb port. I also using the same great keyboard has the i7 series.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar