Can you use lasso and eraser with the stylus?

Can you use lasso and eraser with the stylus?

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Can you use lasso and eraser with the stylus?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  waspinator 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

waspinator
    Participant

I got a Chuwi Hi12 a few days back and am disappointed with the stylus functionality. It can’t hover, lasso, or erase.

From what I saw in the review it has hover, but does the Wacom stylus in the Cube i7 Book allow you to lasso text in OneNote, or erase strokes with the reverse side of the stylus (if it has an eraser button there).

Likoum
    Participant

Of course it does, it’s a true Wacom digitizer, same hardware than in Surface pro 1 and 2. Surface pro 3 and 4 are using a different technology which offers similar features.

waspinator
    Participant

Great, thanks. Wanted to make sure I wasn’t making another mistake. Is the Cube i7 Stylus/Book the only Chinese tablet that uses Wacom? And if it isn’t, in your opinion is there a better one?

Thanks

ahrlad
    Participant

As far as I know, the Cube i7 tablets are the only ones using legit Wacom tech, since they use the same screen as the Surface pro 2. The Cube iWork10 and Teclast tablets with stylus support I think use tech from Goodix.

waspinator
    Participant

Okay, looks like the Cube is the only choice for me then.
    If you have one, can you do a quick test for me? Before I pull the trigger again 🙂

I drew a wave about 2cm high in OneNote 2016 with the Chuwi Hi12 and an HP 2740p and then enlarged them.
    The top image is of the Chuwi, the bottom of the HP with Wacom.

Can you draw a similar wave on the Cube and let me know what the result is? Does it look as smooth as the HP? I expect it too, but I just want to be sure.
    Thanks again.

Likoum
    Participant

I hope that this will cover your needs :

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

waspinator
    Participant

Thanks 🙂 Excited to try mine when it comes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password