Can't bott into Android from windows…?

Can't bott into Android from windows…?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Can't bott into Android from windows…?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    theriddler
    Participant

Hi.. somehow I booted into windows but then couldn’t get back to dual boot screen? Anyone know how to get back to Android? From Android there’s an option to boot to windows… but there doesn’t seem to be such an option from windows?

Denis
    Participant

Turn the tablet off, then turn on while holding the volume button down – this should get you back to dual boot screen. (I think it is “down”, if that does not work, try holding “up”)

theriddler
    Participant

Thanks for getting back quickly…How long do you hold the buttons down for?

theriddler
    Participant

Is this meant to get you into DNX FASTBOOT mode? What happens is the tablet boots to the red logo screen with small yellow letters above it saying “DNX FASTBOOT MODE” then just seems to sit there… until I press power button for a long time till tablet shuts off??

theriddler
    Participant

I have tried a few times… reading other posts it seems that holding vol down key and power boots to DNX fastboot mode… as above  the screen doesn’t proceeed past the teclast logo with yellow writing above it… I once managed to  power off with long press of power button then powered on and got to dual boot screen and got into android… but then when I used the windows boot shortcut in android Iwas back to the same problem of no dual boot screen… once I tried again and held power button down for quite some time and teclast logo came up & the dual boot screen came up (was still pressing power button) then went off, I released power button & tablet then booted to windows??

Tim
    Participant

Have you tried already to switch back to Android using the shortcut on Win10 desktop which is only visible when you switch to desktop mode.

theriddler
    Participant

Thanks for that… yes have found it now…. have added it as a shortcut to start menu so it now shows up in tablet mode… bit annoying that the windows have question marks for prompts etc… managed to change the caption on the start menu to read “Boot to Android”, but the next pop up is full of question marks with the top message having Android wedged in the middle of a load of question marks and what I assume are YES and NO action buttons below only have a series of question marks… (by the way the left hand one seemed to boot to Android, so I assume that one is YES and the one on the right is NO as it cancels back out to the desktop/ tablet home page…). Anyone know how to change this or do I just put up with it? Realistically I don’t chop and change that much so it is a bit of a moot point… :-)… Now I’m trying to figure out how to root tablet in Android….

I assume I get all the question marks because its meant to be Chinese??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password