Can´t install windows on tbook 16 power

Can´t install windows on tbook 16 power

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Can´t install windows on tbook 16 power

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    josep
    Participant

After solve the timeout issue with intel phone flash tool, Android was sucessfully installed and working.

But while windows is installing, I am getting an ACPI_BIOS error, on a blue screen. I need to restart and try again, but always appears the same error.

I am following the Teclast flashing instructions included with the firmware, step by step… Does anybody installed windows sucessfully?

What is this error?

Thanks

Jeff
    Participant

I get that error when booting into WinPE while still in “Android mode”. You have to make sure you’re selecting the Windows install option when choosing OS at white boot menu.

If that’s not working, try making sure your USB hub is connected and working properly. I actually used a USB-C to USB 3.0 hub.

Once the installation starts, you might want to look at this:
    https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/where-to-find-tbook-16-power-firmware-m5f8/#post-70307

josep
    Participant

I get that error when booting into WinPE while still in “Android mode”. You have to make sure you’re selecting the Windows install option when choosing OS at white boot menu. If that’s not working, try making sure your USB hub is connected and working properly. I actually used a USB-C to USB 3.0 hub. Once the installation starts, you might want to look at this: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/where-to-find-tbook-16-power-firmware-m5f8/#post-70307

First, THANK YOU for your answer…

After I flashed android, the white boot menu screen to choose OS don’t appears anymore… it boot directly to android. I am not sure why, but I suspect when I flashed android I choosed a wrong mode… Teclast flashing instructions doc say to choose ‘recover’ option in Intel flas tool, but the Intel flash tool included in the firmware zip file in Teclast website have no ‘recover’ option…. so I choosed ‘blanc’ option.

The fact is the tablet boots directly to android, no white OS screen…. how could I fix this?

Even if the files needed to fix this aren’t availablt from Teclast page,I could make a copy from my wife’s t16 power and paste it on the other, but I have no idea how…

Jeff
    Participant

I get that error when booting into WinPE while still in “Android mode”. You have to make sure you’re selecting the Windows install option when choosing OS at white boot menu. If that’s not working, try making sure your USB hub is connected and working properly. I actually used a USB-C to USB 3.0 hub. Once the installation starts, you might want to look at this: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/where-to-find-tbook-16-power-firmware-m5f8/#post-70307

First, THANK YOU for your answer… After I flashed android, the white boot menu screen to choose OS don’t appears anymore… it boot directly to android. I am not sure why, but I suspect when I flashed android I choosed a wrong mode… Teclast flashing instructions doc say to choose ‘recover’ option in Intel flas tool, but the Intel flash tool included in the firmware zip file in Teclast website have no ‘recover’ option…. so I choosed ‘blanc’ option. The fact is the tablet boots directly to android, no white OS screen…. how could I fix this? Even if the files needed to fix this aren’t availablt from Teclast page,I could make a copy from my wife’s t16 power and paste it on the other, but I have no idea how…

Normally, to fix no white boot menu, you need to run this within Windows:
    https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/tbook-16-power-no-os-selection-screen-on-boot/#post-68352

Otherwise, I don’t know how to restore it. Sorry.

Carou
    Participant

Did you finally solve the problem ???

I have the same problem than you.

Alexander
    Participant

Did someone solved this issue? I can only boot to android, no boot menu, when i try to boot windows installer it just crashes/reboots on windows logo and prcoeeds boot to android. Im not sure what to do now ;/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password