Can't Load Google Play Store

Can't Load Google Play Store

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Pad Series Can't Load Google Play Store

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark Williams
    Participant

I have tried everything I can to get this going, including Chris’ instructions on this site. I’ve also tried some things on the Xiaomi forums. Google Play Store and its attendant services / framework seem to install, but will never allow me to download or update any apps. I always get a variety of errors, most often, 963.

This is not a useful tablet to me with Play Store installed and working. Anyone have any thoughts on getting this thing going?

logseman
    Participant

You can do two things,  apparently :

1. Flash the userdata.img file of an old version, where this error didn’t pop up (I’ll be trying this, I think) ;

2. Flash AOSP and the Gapps where this nonsense doesn’t happen.

The miPad has the best hardware I’ve ever seen in a tablet, but MIUI is outright diabolic.

Mark Williams
    Participant

Hey logseman, did you do anything? Did it work? Can you give me instructions?

Mark Williams
    Participant

Anybody got anything for me here? I’ve had no success with this tablet loading Play store.

sundarnydia
    Participant

When I cleared the cache of the Google Play Store from the settings and reinstalled it, the 963 error was fixed.

SubbuChand
    Participant

Recently I Installed iPA Library on my Device, After that, I am also facing the same issue which is Like I am not able to Load Google Play Store. Can anyone help me out to fix this issue? Whatever the Logseman said in the discussion, I tried but Failed, I want other solutions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar